Friday, September 29, 2006

Won't You Come Home? I've Been Waiting.

Milk and holy water are pouring from the sky because I'm finally free of the straight jacket I put myself in, Houdini in rewind, unwound. At least for the meantime, until the next time, I mean. But for now it's all black panties and sno-cone huts and sex in public -- did I just say that in private?? Define either and then think again, Spinal Tap. Whatever it is, hold it close and keep it safe in the lockbox of your heart because this place is filled with shameless beasts stabbing breasts looking to take your most intimate moments to the Stop Six chop shop, said three times quick-like. You will have just looked away for a second! and the next thing you know you've gone missing! and dozing every night on the couch thinking familiar thoughts in an unfamiliar house that half belongs to you. Yeah, I sure miss the early days. Tied up in so many ways, none of them in the ways I like to think I'd like. And that was a coupla lifespans ago but I still remember the comfort I found in things too pathetic to mention. Speaking of pathogens, can you -- but I -- I'm -- hey -- bye. Yeah. That shit is dangerous. We need strong winter love and the most robust of blood just to stay awake. Oh, Criminal. I've been scared because I can't protect some parts of me from you. Your possible heart can beat again. So stick with me and I'll come for you, as on display and bring you my lifeboat when you slink away.