Friday, September 30, 2011

BOGO Blog

"Insta-kink," I think. I think? No, I know. White lights, red lights, L.E.D. I would gladly throw open the curtains and pull of my shirt to press my breasts up against the window and pull my pants down below my ass and beg for it. But that is also because I am an exhibitionist. Which is an able foil to your voyeurism. Backstop? Baby, I got your backstop and I don't give a two-penny fuck about the neighbors or their forty year old teenaged friends. The need to write comes on like a red tide; suddenly hard to breathe, waters is murky, fish is dying! I love those sounds that escape you. Up above me thinking how badly I need that tongue that is half sticking out of your mouth. And now, for my second act: a goodbye reunion, a squeaky voice hollering, smouldering me and my butt, a call to reality. See you in bed, Daddy. I'll be on my belly, naked with legs akimbo.