Saturday, July 02, 2016

Sexual Heeling




Thorkell the Tall brutally beat this blank archbishop (what other kind of archbishop is there, anyway) with steak bones and what will we learn next?  Where Ketel One's from?  How about how the human bodymind works, works, works?  I'll see your dry knee and raise you one wet pussy; how does that work?  Out and in, on, from above; from below it is a lovely sight, like your face in the afternoon, when it is sleeping, when we are sleeping; we are sleeping and I am staring and smiling and freaking you the fuck out.  Like a girl can't smile, or use two semi-colons in the same sentence.


Do you ever write, I ask rhetorically, or art or feel (or) anything or de nada?  I have elaborate theories about them all; and your nervous system's nervous heart, fight the power!  To resist is to obey.  To shun is to adore.  Now curl your head into my neck and let me pet your hair.  Keep yr eyelids closed.  Our star's got that wowiezowieouchie brightblind thing going on, burnblurring everything metal into a white shinescorch: stay in when it's looking this way.

I'll sell you this secret for a song: if I had any grace, I'd lend it to you.  Now I want you to literally twist my arm and make me yield to my-your cum-drenched future; our mutually assured, I assure you.  King me!