Friday, December 16, 2016

900 Years of Silence

Hello, one.  Two here, with at least one millenium worth of gerunds and one planck time of sense: you gotta be quicker than that!

How to not fucking up a good thing?  Don't being crazy, except in the ways they like; don't being mouthy, except in the ways they want; don't being greedy, except for their sex; and we don't know from assessing risk, except for that old bored game, and ps China is a terrible place to start.  Start in south america.

Me?  I'll be over here cringing, kringleing for ma, keening por mas beaches, playa, tingling for that, which is never ever far from the surface, nothing a hit or shot or lidocaine or thisthatorother can't drawing up.  Vhile vicked vices verk verk verk, they don't bubble me up like you do, my dearest dowser.

Straight talking, not dirty, was always my stronger suit, so tie me up and leaving marks!  I want it to scaring me, to alarming me, to convincing me, of your vicious, loving human truths. And oval bruises on thighs, tender for days, are, to me, incontrovertible.  Now put your nose where it fits best and your crystal chin, too, and I'll show you what your pleasing and my yielding looksfeelssoundstastes like.

Your ever-loving emoji,

Terrorista