Thursday, October 05, 2006

T.V.O.(C).D

And for my next trick I'll try something de-caffinated, watch and be; amazed. Everyone, and I mean everyone, mocks my television aversion and being afraid of being alienated is alienating but you either are the kind of person who can sell your soul or you aren't and my self's self-preservation competes directly with my fear of rejection and smokes it. Isn't it a big deal or isn't it? Extrapolate, my nigga, and see if you can palate that plate of plain pablum that would be my personality if I folded for every flashy fashion because I'm a human first, a mother and a lover tied for second, and the point I'm trying to make is that consumer is pretty far down the list, but I never met a blazing noodle I didn't like, so don't listen to my good intentioned shit talking because I'm a hypocrite, but I'm an honest one, which is more than I can say for most.