Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Steal Compass/Drive South/Disappear

I trailed off when I said, "But doesn't that make you feel just a little ill? I mean, the conspicuous..." because its a mad ad lib and you can fill in that blank with any void of your choice but some suggestions are:


lies
violence
oligarchy
consumerism
disinterest in being decent
disregard for the sanctity of monogamy
fascination with naked walls of human skin

But, having no stones, I threw words. And having no sense, I was beaten within an inch of my life by the rule mob that considers exploitation a sacrament. Its hard being a semi-guileless girl in a culture based on deceit and perpetuated by fear. This is an experiment in honesty, teenaged make-play suicide threats made out of a genuine desperation for something that tells the truth. I am afraid that the time is gone for honest men and I sure smoke a lot of cigarettes and my vision is degrading daily and nearly every night I dream of being betrayed and abandoned over and over and over again. But I guess that you could say that I'm an optimist.

Because we're all one naked moonlit stroll away from a vacation.