Thursday, December 21, 2006

Way More Than Once (Work Is For Chumps and Suckers)

Self-satisfaction you can taste over the phone and patronage dripping from my mouth with every yessir, nosir, rightawaysir. Sorry for the trouble, Sir. Won't happen again, Sir. Just glad to be here, Sir. And you just be glad you are not my client to fuck over, because were it that you were, I would, and I'd never look back, because I know I give good turn-around and you know what you are paying for it and we both know what you really mean when you say that you can tell by my voice where I'm from. I know, I know, its your job to be a dick and you're so very fucking good at it and I can tell by your voice that you didn't need me to point that out to you. Your job is trivial, your attempt at asserting your intellectual superiority was ineffectual, and I'm pretty sure you're a lousy lay. Even with all of that against you, I still say you should go fuck yourself.