Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You're Not A Teenager, So Don't Act Like One.

So delicious its rimotherfuckingdiculous and yes, darling, I'm talking about what's all over my face. Cheap cheese pizza, don't be gross. Be rude, but don't be mean. Be kind, but don't be nice, and just crush on me when my face is full of pitifulness; you can honor my linguistic agility on my epitaph. My old grandpappy used to say, "C's Get Degrees" so lets say I have a doctor's of philosophy in the vaunted field of Tautology and maybe then I can get a great and good job doing something terrible and horrible that I despise and hate but I'm sure it will pay real good and also be lucrative. You act like JP Morgan offered me the moon but, Criminal, can't you see there is no green that could draw me away from your warm? I have an over-developed sense of responsibility and it is entirely within the realm of possibility that I need to learn to not be's so cracker all the time, but what do you want, perfection? Next blog, plz, k thx.