Monday, December 11, 2006

Scoop Me Up

Subliminsidiousness; work it(it) out(in), less insidious and more salacious any day (everyday). Enough of that because this is the most (pause) gimmicky time (pause) of the year. Not very wordy? Well, I'm pretty shy because of this real bad accident I had when I was a kid with a terrapin trigger: I pulled it in a shaky hands shake down sitchy but everything seemed to move too slow and now I speak with an accidental drawl and I love how you wear yours and did I ever tell you how fuckin' cute you are when you're sedated? And how can you safely say that you are not enough when you feel my body all a' tremor under yours? A love of such deafening weight dangling from such a shilly-shally chandelier. But if you want to stay up all night, well, I can relate to that, because I am only working towards my death, too. Sure glad you love crazy.