Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Own Personal, Private, Anti-Establishmentarian, Black Hole

Skip this, and take me to my dashboard. I feel more like the sticker shock of a well-placed toaster in a bathtub than I do like Sally Field's most infamous performance. Just A SwtSuthernHoney Looking 4 Whatever, those types look for; to be taken care of in the ways that matter in a way that counts; a shinning night in amour with grass in my hair. Like no one else you've ever met, so you say, as far as you know. Pleasure or displeasure is your call, but a gentleman would avert his eyes. You never? I never. Well, I never...

Did somebody just say "vasectomy"? Well, it does kind of rhyme with "tubal ligation" so you can understand my confusion, and I misheard you or you misspoke because I thought you said "career suicide" or some other thing that I, personally, think is a cop-out. And I said so, too, because that's what I do. I do? I will, in private. Because its not about the piss in a cup, its about the twist of an arm in the greatest power struggle on earth and everyone just wants to get their way; their big white dress and their big fat rock and their big fat house, and no and/or about it. Did somebody just blink?

Lucky for you, you're married to a saint with an angel for a baby. Your daughter is a narc and your wife is swooning.