Thursday, December 07, 2006

Soft Body Dynamics

Sometimes the littlest step is the greatest divide; the transparent, transient, transiliency - get pushed if you have to. Speaka the engrish? I'm a good girl and I speak only when spoken of; in code to the Criminal and in soft coos to a feverish child. He said, "Waiting is for the birds." Inside, I said, "This is the last time I will love." This ain't no intervention and it isn't a conquest and science will not save us from the nervous tic of our humanities from which we try so viciously to separate ourselves. And I think you are right if you think we are already standing down, so pour one out to our dead grandparents. I mean, eventually, there is nothing left to do but sleep with eyes water-tight to the persuasive sun. Dance, dance, revolution.