Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Barycenter


Because I am generally relaxed (37th percentile) and I am relatively open to new experiences (70th percentile) and I am good-natured, sympathetic, courteous, and forgiving (87th percentile) and personality tests are so fun because you already know how they are going to end. You, feeling really fuckin' validated. Or you: lying around feeling drunk for yourself. And we're all doing one or the other; all the time. So take heart, my little wing, because no one hustles harder than me and I've got Armenians assenting allegiance and the State is making a federal case and am I really the only North American that thinks it is positively droll that there is a character on a very popular television show named T-Bag?!? Because I would be astonished if I was the only one who thought of a motherfucking nutsack slapping a forehead. I mean, I'm so debauched when I hear the phrase/name/word "T-bag" I actually think of the balls/forehead thing before even I envision an actual teabag. To the pump! And I don't mean petrol.