Saturday, September 13, 2008

Better Living Through Closed Captioning


a tree woman fall on the house
don't want the Centerpoint workers to call in suck
we was just praying to cud

Pretty reporters who don't need us to tell them how important they are covering Pick Rerry who is busy pre-positioning the word "pre-positioned" into his (de)press conferences usually in reference to the staged lurch and rescue teams, gotta Rita-iterate that we was learned rill good from the other intense tropical weather system with well-defined surface circulation of 79 mph or higher. Vaya con dios, Crystal Screech.

I just have to remind myself that anything that isn't real is simply a symbol, which can be manipulated by my mind, which means I can take something hurtful and (damage) control it and yeah, I am yelling and bleeding as I argue myself out of being angry, circularing the logical drain. Poisonous and pointed words mindfully morphed to dulcet and downy, self-actualizing my way to The Bright Side®. Lying, you suggest? To myself, you say? We run from the water and hide from the wind and does that make us cowards? No, it is just the pretty window dressing on our own oppressive actions. But we are still cowards. He is lucky and easy and free and I watch him while he sleeps and he watches me while I sleep, he told me so in my sleep.