Sunday, December 29, 2013

Shark Spray II



I said hallelujah, to 6 AM EST.  It isn't that you play too much it is that you play too rough.  "The better to push you away with, mi puerco," or something like that, somehow.  It is a good thing I am not smarter because the contradiction would kill me!

We'll eat brisket in bed and get chocolate (sheet) cake in our (bedding) and we'll be warmed up, turnt up, boys and girls; doing the things those types do.  Touch me here, oh, please, oh my god, please, daddy, right now!  I can make you sleepy and give you a headache without wearing out your brain or body!

Just listen listen listen one last time without whinging while I whistle you one more morbid thought regarding love's immortality: I make no guarantees but I intend to continue to spend my life working tirelessly to let you die with a happy thought in your mind, should you ever decide that you want one.

He warms the bed and we don't have sides, just the shared sticky middle and its pillow crevasse, where heads hit the wall head-on, hitting the sides all the way down to the singularity, and they were never seen again!  In this dimension anyway, add another; see what happens.  Maybe the same thing; maybe you tack on an extra 10 minutes.  It can be hard to say in the dark.

But, either way, white hot erogenous zone pulsars will always guide you back to me, with radiating warmth, so that I can collapse you more and completely.  We needs to remind each other that sitting on a chest doesn't leave a bruise.  And that taking off your belt and stinging the back of my knees, when only a few are looking, is definitely going to have giving time-to-fucking-go-fuck! looks very sooner than later.

"Do not contradict me when I'm wrong!"

"No, Sir!"

Ehue, too bad you only like smart human girls.