Saturday, November 29, 2014

New blog/View blog

or, "My Lack of Thought Remembering"

http://courtneywalsh.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c1a6753ef014e8ae64142970d-800wi

Story of my life's story!, and is he still laughing in there?, like a chirp cheeping from a trash bin?  I'd like to spend some time with you this week, but it feels like my future time's twisted taffy-like; that mesmerizing machine.

Is this 'earthy'?  Sounds like a mushroom or crunchy or something(, or) real.  I wish it was earthly, then I could just gunk up the werks, make it all last a little longer, like the Sexy Olympics, like where we read each other's one letter-words and smile, like those those warm ass-in-lap, dick-up-ass momentos, where we are, as we say, very close.  "Time is ephemeral" as they say, and which we fully reject, since it entrappens one in that perpetual, grand-narrative state, away from the configuration manifold where Heideggerian It is happening, where we ek-sist, and be be-ing in the clearing of being, and all that rock-n-roll and blues and jazz, and etc etc et al.

Speaking of rhetorical, have I got a model for you!  Sexual complementarianism ain't never done us no good, and ain't I a woman, like Sojourner, too?  The enlightenment sure put us in the dark about a great deal of things.  Some day we will call it the Darkening Ages, because it put such bullshit in such stark relief, and I will try to be the one that makes sure that it happens.  But I still wish the pilgrims ate prime rib.

And on and on and on and on.

Yours in Goosebumpedness,

Terrorista