Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bimini Twist

or, "Crescent Moon Rising"

Crescent Moon Rising and Earth's Atmosphere 

Your brunchtime meal is transcendental;
and your night owl talons,
pancontinental.

My favorite code is our shared patois;
and love how your dick belongs
(only to moi.)

We the internat'l school surrounded by Jews;
we eat the same curry and we
wear the same shoes.

Our madness is shared, and so is our sickness;
and love how you make me come
hard with a quickness.

Your face in my chest and your hands up my ass;
your head made of stone and
your brain made of glass.

My only known place is the warmth of your lap;
and adore how you make me to squirt
(and to nap.)

We the Mouth and its riptide, the bluff and its bugs;
we live for each other but we stay for
the floods.

Our happy needs no one, just only to smother;
and I never would ever trade you
for another.