Sunday, January 05, 2014

Been Rubbing a Bad Charm With Holy Fingers (the "too many epitaphs" edition)


Hello, everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my friend Polyethylene PAM.  She was just leaving.  Now that she's gone, I'll tell you, PAM is more closely related to Gause than Gauss.  Put it all together and you've got yourself some positively plastic assortative mating.  Polyethylene(plastic) P(ositive) A(ssortative) M(ating), goddamn you're slow on the uptake.  Just like me.  Just like J(Lennon): Hello, goodbye.  Now, shut the door, shut the door, shut the door, shut the goddamn door, go! Aaaaaand, we're off!

But then back on again 'cause bad girls are always bad girls and you should always keep always lettin' 'em come in; but keep out strange or strays.  And you should fall in lockstep behind if they are ladies.  And then you should lock the door behind me.  And then you should fetch your rope. Whoa, Cowboy, I think I'm starting to loose my grip on this ex-strap-elation, so why don't we get right to it and ask me: is there anything else that I think you should do?

Yes, as a matter of motherfucking fact, there is:

You
should take down
the old portraits of your aging masters
hanging in the dusty great hall of your mind.
You should forget the things you used to trust.
You should make a pyre from the artistic renderings. 
You should push off that pyre and let it float.
You should wait until it is far, far offshore.
You should shoot it with a fiery arrow.
You should let that fucker burn.
You should pour one out.
For your homeboys.
And girls.
-s
 
And I should stop preaching and start listening!  I know, I know, it makes you mad when I don't listen.  But I guess all you can do is tell me things.  And me not to listen.  He tried to shake my hand when we first met, you know.  He stuck it out for me to grab and instead, I kissed him.  I told him he was attractive.  He told me I was short.

There is some volatility in a smile for damn sure, more for boys than for girls.  And cute the profile pic switch ticking up some.  And cue Farmers and Bronys everywheres finally getting some.  And then repeat until tedium strikes, then go on and on and on.  And cue everyone living happily, ever.  As you were; as you wish, Mi Puerco.