Friday, January 03, 2014

Did You Mean, Like, An Actual Brownie Or Did You Mean My Butthole?

God, so crass.  Can't take me anywhere.  Not even here; or there.  What kind of parkour bullshit is this?  Run up in some still tighter, darker alleys and I will whisper it in your ear.

C'est vrai: Operation Mindfuck, a religion now canned for your convenience.  Why come everyone takes my names?  Cue Duly Noted/Legs Akimbo/Empty Again DDoS takedown!  Well, I was thinking about doing something new with it anyway.  Related, to everyone who loves me and also has a server, could you plz host the following website for me:

www.onlybadwitchesareugly.internets/firefox/google

It is true, I write in code, but I don't write code, and I don't keep servers just laying around because they sound like airplanes taking off.  Mostly on account of me not being into pedantic, boring ass shit, but also because of my closet Luddism (mostly on account of I think progress bad! (mostly on account of my sincere disagreement with what seems to be the majority opinion of what constitutes progress.))

Anyway.  When I die and whatever good parts of me remain get donated and the rest incinerated and then subsequently ground, I am sure there will be millions of you who will erect some kind of memorial to me, even though that is definitely against my wishes.  But when you do will you plz make it to say:

Martyr "they stole that from my blog, I swear to god, look at the dates, goddamn!" in Moderation
23 enigma, two truths doctrine
epistemological pluralista
Criminal-loving terrorist
diehard dilettante
tryer (?) trier (?)
one who tried
to adore
a pork
chop

As for the remainder of my remains?  You can put that in your pipe and smoke it!