Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Scratching Post

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Eid_Mar.jpg

13 tricks are lucky but 17 are the Ides, deuce days off from it though, my that is funny.  Is it, Bru-tay?  idkr ikrd are the children objects of idk and ikr parent copulation in the iClass.  That is funny, to an armchair cunnilinguist?  A foe or two?

No, no, 'cause: I can sit with my legs spread and ass hanging off the edge, see, not (cock)blocked at all and, oh yeah, as for the linguist?  He, comrade!  (Please follow closely No Such Agency, I mean it in the non-com way, as in like friend, not as in one of your dick sparring partners!

Back to the Criminal, yes, now he is a lover of werds and twerks, jerks, spanks, friction(, it) burns, daddy! watch while I pull it off, do you see how it is turning pretty radar storm colors, now say goodbye to the vacuum! and many other things I love, too.  iPause and iHold it still, Darling, so you can take a pic- of a cl- (x4) clitachamelleon, formerly known as a body part but now just goes by first name only.  Memory inferno!

And one last centrism vit-uh-min to take: the labia are the reality and yours are just potentialities,
use a centrist justification
like the perfectly cracked egg or a perfectly unsewn seam, or fuck, (if) you're lazy, just appeal to website party-goers, I am sure that there are MANY, if you need to try balls on for (any) size.  Not that it is the balls, exactly.  Double standard swoons by the moonlight, caught (up) in the warm blanket of subjugation, and don't you struggle, honey, that just makes it worser.
By which she means "sorer."

The government is reading EVERY KEYSTROKE and whispering softly in your ear, "En garde, Thoughts! Unguard your data, or we will unhand you of your anonymity and do you really want to be known as the one who thought THAT?"  Is there a death worse than shame?  Sure there is.  Don't be naive, though he usually says "obtuse" if he wants to cut right to the quick.
Alright fine, yes, it is true, I'm a fembot from the national security special classified super defense agency, the one too black (ops = black budget) to be seen.  Bullets will shoot out of my nipples if you pinch them too hard and now I must inform you that this has all been a big ruse.  I made you fall in love with me and my robotic clit and I made our life so fucking right and gave you every pleasure or big ass pass you needed, whether you believe it or not, all so I could find out whether you believe it or not.
But now the jig is up and I want to thank you for your cooperation, this will be very useful to us as we continue to explore our manifest destiny of exterminating each terrorism du jour, whatever it may be; as human-ly as possible, and in every corner of the scorched earth.  And I need not remind you, since you can plainly see it beating before your very eyes, that we will leave no dark abscess unturned.
What they can't decipher, will just be used in a side suit against your sanity, k thx bye and on a personal note I'd just like to say that, if I had feelings, I would say that this had been a gratifying assignment, my most satisfying yet, and you fuck good, too, boy.  Yes, I'm pretty sure I would say that if'in I had feelings, as sure as I am that 1 lies on the tail of a black swan curve.
Enough of that gimmick, there will be more to see in the next room folks, so let's move it along.  I ditched the words because I became a scratching post.  I finish your sentence for you:
you are so my wife
Time to go worsh up (worship?) for Diner.  Is it a Will to Belief or a Will to Believe?  I want to believe that I never get those two confused.  And I love you.  Bang bang!