Saturday, December 13, 2014

inamorata

or, "The Flotsam of the American Polity"

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8424622_f520.jpg

That girl is six foot seven inches, and I just awe, and aww, because no one likes non-conformity, the noncomformists least of all, ask any Deep Ellum tattoo artist, not that I know any, I'm tramp stamp free.

Marcuse confuse, makes me look lucid, 'loquent, logical.  Lately, I've been brain dead death dying, or looking to fake it, and escape to somewheres warm and non-extradite-y, where we can fuck on our own clock, to our own rhythm, lazy or 'letic, whatever suits us when.

He breathes in sharp disgust, exhales in the next room.  And I cue it all over again, again.  I'll find you a new house, on a new beach, with a new view, but same old thrice-comed-in pussy and comfort-food tits.  Here's to fucking-through-the-flu.  Your karma is a three-piece sutra!  Hyphenation is almost never-wrong.  Clink-clink!