Friday, December 22, 2006

Soft Integrity

Yes, that's right, way more than once and in so many ways. Would you, Daddy? Get 'hold of that Yankee for me? Because I need my honor, or at least my accent, defended sometimes by someone other than myself because that gets so very old, you know? Always having to do it yourself? Nth Symphony plays on the all-in-one and what wouldn't I learn to impress you, seduce you and keep you close? But I think what I love most about it is the concentration it requires and how you can lose the sense and scent of yourself for an hour or three and just take a fucking holiday from real. I think we were watching something around four or five this morning having to do with the Cartesian soul and I forget what it was about and the point I was gonna try to chisel. Am I going to stay up all night? Well, are you? Do me a favor: before you come fuck me awake, listen to number 1 on the untitled playlist 10. And as for the script and what's on the menu? Try number 3 on the same.