Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dolly Bankrupt


As in, gots no cap-i-tal, Cap-i-tan; squirts, too. Choking on what? Wasted years? Yeah, me, too. Some things can't wait forever and the sex is like omg and the sheets are like whoa and the pregnancy tests are like negative, for now. Catch the drift, win a blowjob (not transferable, may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash, participating locations only, odds of winning are 1 in 6,700,000,000.) He plays and I play and he watches and he laughs and I laugh and he saves me from my fill-in-the-blank philosophies; whatever they may be. Sure, I've got a date with a doctor but I don't understand what it means to be deserving nor who decides on it; but I get the concept of comeuppance. And I will be your wife.

See ya next time, frace fans, you neck-braced scapegrace tax base.