Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Gold Metal Phrases (Reactionary Reagent)


Whatever it takes; to win the day, she says prosaically. Oh, dearest hostile reader, you'll forgive my lack of candor this evening, but my interest in getting laid supersedes my interest in writing what I would otherwise, like wondering what kind of punishment I'm due for punishing him. Of all the me's there are to like, defeatist is probably not the least likable, if you remember maudlin me, who incessantly repeats monotonous expressions of affection, as if somehow I can win your love down like erosion, or even worse, the gestures too late me, the one that appears while I'm driving and trying to draw attention to various points of boring, points of interest being entirely too generous. So should we get married or break up, and is it ever really that straightforward? I've had this persistent headache all day, not like a hangover, but like caffeine withdrawal, but I'm done boiling, not like water, like blood, over the simple acts of character building that are the pollution of this new century.

And now I shout out to my peeps.

Criminal: Everything is poison. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison.

Ray: God bless you!

Mom: God is dead.

God: May you rest in peace and will you stop taking credit for all of my achievements?