Monday, April 16, 2007

One You Will Love So Much


Should've drafted, and I don't mean like the dodge kind. I should be tied up right now but maybe its a date night deal, not really sure how its going to pan out, he's the decider, you know, the dom to my perignon, if perignon is French for sub, and I cross my heart I will write about it; when the lacerations heal. Speaking of which, thanks Tommy, for saving this woman's life for pennies on the co-pay, and to the other two, who remind me why I even bother to get up in the morning -- what I said to Tommy goes double for you, because you make me glad I never killed myself, nor got myself killed with reckless behavior, like not stopping before the tracks, and others. There is not so very much to me, you know. But someday when I am stupid rich from either working my ass off or being born well, I will buy you a sizable tract with a house and a pond and a barn and a pool and a cistern and five bedrooms and an art studio and a special-purpose room for television and certain illicit smokeables. River frontage is contingent upon you continuing to fuck like a god.