Saturday, September 27, 2008

Breaking the Girl


crying it out writing it out talking it out fucking it out naproxen it out smoking it out
sleeping it all off

Man's Prerogative is man's best friend, don't let anyone tell you differently, because if they do, they are selling something, even if its only their POV, get your mind out of the gutter. And how do you argue against that, exactly? Its like banging your head into a brick wall; eating soup with a fork. Besides, haven't I emasculated him enough, what with the marriage and all, the one institution to which he never wanted committed? The daylight causes all of my naked thoughts to tip stall and my internal engines to die. So, I wait on a moment that will never come while a billion other moments slip away. It is all a mystery.

Don't worry -- I'm not going nowhere. I'll be right over here contemplating the oval bruise on my future thigh, while you whet your appetite.