Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fucking Mental


Yeah, and he won't find better.

So, as I was saying, there's a lot of favors I'm prepared to do. Just tell me what you want and I'll travel and I'll fuck and I'll get fucked up and I'll really fucking live, once the mortgage clears and the grades are posted and the kids graduate and the house is finished because you own the place where all my thoughts go hiding and you are the man I chose and all the other things I deserve for being such a good girl and its so funny that you almost don't believe it, but, really, there is nothing like your smile made of sun. And now watch closely for my next cheap metaphor! We're just two hummingbirds in the middle of a squall floating on a maybe, lifting on a possibility. Beating on hope and stalling on doubt. Now its not my intention, but don't let it all go. Let's not mess up the function, not fuck up the flow. Boost me up my ladder, Kid, and I'll boost you up yours.

Now bite.
Me.
There.
Where I showed you.

Please.

xoxo