Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It Didn't Look Like Love To Me.

There are some things I will never understand: the concept of the distant princess, carnal weaponry, shock and awe. Aww, is the wittle baby cwying herself back to sweep? Ahh, feels better to, than to not to. I raise my wand on the homonyms and bow on the prepositions and muddle in the middle. Encore? En garde. Daddy, I need some 'caine, the nova kind, because I don't know which is worse: an abscess or the perception of a lover's rejection. No expression. No exception. Here's some questions that I want nay! demand be answered:

What fucking word or phrase must I dig up that will convince you that I need held bad right this very moment?

How long will it take you to learn how to operate that fucking faucet?

Is it bad to take codeine from a stranger?

Can a person ever be worthy of another's love?