Friday, January 05, 2007

There Are Many Things That I Admire In You

Like: roll over, roll over, roll over, roll over; said in the sugariest tones and genuine, too, because I love a man that loves a dog. That title and sentence were from last night and this one is from an hour ago: that was the hottest fifteen minutes of my entire life, so far. So for, a proposal? May I suggest the toast, to bred, like breeding, like this: Again with the ranking and again with the smoking. May there never be an end to our slack-jawed groping. And then something about the Catholics, but with more this and less that, for whatever part of forever is ours to call ours, tied up in a pretty raffia bow, but snakier, like the Brazos, and strong, too, so no scissors nor cat's claws could clip it because I think that staying tight Singer stitched and serged by future sutures is inestimably less painful than not.