Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Sure Do Love To Be Put To Bed


He's desperate for an accident (like a million private things) because these are the dull miles -- and all because you're disappointing and they are disappearing and you don't know the words to all those old songs they loved so well and do you see what I just did there? I made it seem like I was talking about someone else but I was really just talking about myself; centrism thy name is my name. Get a new haircut, get a new job, a $452,000 car. Do people simply hate to know anything? Or is it just in the reminding that they don't? Because we didn't really used to push cars with our feet! But we do have little red scaffoldings that hold up our lenses of truth and why can't we trade one metaphor for another? Because I can laugh a musical laugh and effect a casual flutter of the hand and just tolerate. But, in truth, my dudgeon is preemptively high and my scythe is deceptively low and I have genuine difficulty believing people actually watch Big Brother (including you.) Love ya!