Friday, August 03, 2007

That Fuckin' Guy (a love letter from my indie pussy)(what does that even mean?)


Momma, where is Hood? Don't have to look too far, Darlin', but I'll do what I can so you can live and die within the walls of a rural family compound and, failing that, a gated comm w/ common grounds maintenance and hike/bike trails; even if I am deeply saddened by their small-town minds -- for rill, there ain't nothing but crooks in here. Looking through a wandering eye that is sunken in and I just can't stop thinking about how I never learned how to properly do chiaroscuro and so many other things. Too many men are mannish and I think masculinity is overstated -- like a mid-cap's earnings -- and even when it isn't, its overrated -- like mortgage-backed securities -- because I've been used as a shield from both a snake and a wasp and I haven't known what it means to be "supported" since I was a child; or at least much, much younger. My, listen to my words! they are my disguise. Nevertheless, I don't believe in fate but what a happy accident that I was I and you were you; that we save our energies for things much more pleasurable; like braille in the night; feeling you out, so smooth and straight and hard -- and I won't misappropriate my gratitude for your cock to god, so thank you.