Sunday, January 21, 2007

Any Old Chance I Get

IGMBWYAGMTYTTBOHM.

Read my mind, like the old days. And thinking about the even older days, I wish I woulda looked on the brighter side, because I'da saved my cheap tears for times like this, when they are for happy and for real. But every time has a place, and switched back, like mountain logistics, and am I really fooling anyone? Mostly, I'm just glad I don't have to carry an umbrella all the time to protect me and Baby from the squalls and now all I envy are the incredible jaws on the river horse and their ability to fit very very big things all the way inside them. You, Criminal, are a relative phenomenon and sometimes I am unsure why the entire world isn't in love with you because you are utterly lovable.

And now, to bed to sleepy sleep and then to schmacky schmack, my Onomatosweetpea.