Friday, January 12, 2007

Flashing Twelve O'Clock

"The only way they can hang is by their necks," and man! how trying to get over make a girl think crazy, where money is a function of competition and where competition is an exaptation of survival: eeking it out or raking it in, building it up so I can buy it down, for me and those who love me enough to allow me to call them mine. "Hustler" means different things to different people, depending on your particular socio-economic persuasion but no, I've never sucked no dick for no kind of money: not soft nor hard nor angel. Speaking of fellatio, oh, nevemind; we all have wildly unfair expectations (of ourselves.) I just want to get the fuck out sometimes and just drive until I run out of money for gasoline and nicotine and play it where it lies and would you go with me? Would you go anywhere with me? Even in public? P fucking S: jot me down on your "To Do" list under "Put Out Like A Fire".

You are the heart dotting the "i" in the word "apologize" scribbled drunk on a postcard sent from somewhere volcanoes are. I am the heart with no name, airbrushed on the license plate of a Subaru that was registered in Pennsylvania.