Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Let Me Know What's Real, Son: Threat/Promise

Two tears in a bucket and three under the bridge; god god god god god goddamn. I'm not going to cry and I am not going to shower; I'm going to weep and I'm going to bathe and then I'm going to the salon to get these stupid semantic hair-splits severed. Then, I am going to bounce like a nutsack and head out to the Big City to meet with important people in the design industry and have dialogues about Palo Pinto County, strategic outlet placement, and sophisticated water reclamation techniques. Next, I will retreat to the comfort of my home office and read the Texas Penal Code to educate myself regarding Class B Misdemeanors. So, you can see how busy my day will be and I don't really see myself having the energy to piss out your fires because it is so involved being me.